- Shipping is currently only available in Australia.
- All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days by Australia Post pre paid parcel.
- All customers will be provided with an Australia Post tracking number so you can track your order.
Orders may be tracked via Australia Post’s website once dispatched: http://auspost.com.au
- Shipping is charged at the checkout based on the destination. At the time of writing, flat rates for shipping within Australia is $7.50 AUD.
Orders can not be cancelled or amended once placed and you have received your order confirmation. Please follow the returns and exchange process if you wish to make changes to your order.
Returns / Refunds / Exchanges
I love my Confidant – it literally changed my life and I want more Women to benefit in the same way! Remember your Confidant is designed to split/ crack for insertion this is not a product fault.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the Confidant Product you are using we offer a 100% money back guarantee, to access this you must:
- please return the cleaned device in a sealed zip lock bag and include of its original packaging;
- Mark the outside of the package as RETURNS;
- Insert a copy of the purchase receipt
- Provide the reason for the return and your contact information
- Post to Confidant at Po Box 184 Surrey Hills VIC 3127.
We will refund the original purchase price of the product once the following conditions have been met:
- Valid for purchases made within Australia Only
- Have purchased the product directly from us
- Claims must be made within 30 days of the purchase date
- You must provide a copy of the original purchase receipt
- The devices must be returned clean and in a zip lock bag with all of its packaging.
Refund DOES NOT include any postage or freight charges you may have incurred when purchasing this product or sending it back to us for your claim. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
- All credit card payments received on this site will occur through a secure gateway NAB Transact Direct Post.
- This site does not store or process credit card details.
- Our checkout uses a secure SSL connection to ensure your personal information is not publicly readable.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right to make any modifications to the website, including terminating, changing, suspending or discontinuing any aspect of the website at any time, without notice. We may impose additional rules or limits on the use of our website. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of our website will mean that you agree to any changes. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website or for any service, content, feature or product offered through our website.
Products or Services
All purchases through our website are subject to product availability. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website or limit the sales of our products or services to any person, household, geographic region or jurisdiction. prices for our products are subject to change, without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on our website are quoted in Australian dollars. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse orders, including without limitation, orders that appear to be placed by distributors or resellers. If we believe that you have made a false or fraudulent order, we will be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- Identifying Purposes We collect, use and disclose Personal Information to provide you with the product or service you have requested and to offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name, address and payment information is provided as part of the order process.
- Consent Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
- Limiting Collection The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile, or the Internet.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfil the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law. In the unlikely event of a product recall your personal details may be provided to the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration.
- Accuracy Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguarding Customer Information Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
- Openness we will make information available to you about our policies and practices with respect to the management of your Personal Information.
- Customer Access Upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and will be given access to it. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.